Monday 1 August 2011

Recent Purchases

Why is it that when I go to the shops with the simple intention to just have a browse I end up having a splurge? Oh well, at least they were all heavily reduced.




 Denim Jumpsuit - Topshop
Floral Dress - Topshop
Trousers - Fred Perry
Boots - Topshop

The fact that I didn't bother to have a peak at the sales online before traipsing around the shops, which therefore meant I wasn't looking for a specific item, meant that I ended up finding so many items that fit into my wardrobe so well. The denim jumpsuit looks particularly good with breton stripes worn underneath, and gives a subtle nod to the dungarees trend - something which I feel would make me look like a painter/decorator. The trousers were probably the greatest find though as they were so heavily reduced (down to £24 from £82). They sit high on the waist, without being too snug, and  are tapered without being too skinny, I can see them being a piece which will be worn year after year. Do you ever find that it's the times when you're not looking that you find the best items?


No comments:

Post a Comment